Two-story residential apartment in Suffolk damaged in fire
Suffolk, Va. – A two-story residential apartment in Suffolk was damaged on Friday after a fire broke out officials say.
This happened in the 200 block of Central Avenue. Dispatchers received a call at around 6:52 p.m. about the fire.
Fire crews were there at 6:58 p.m. and they found the apartment with light smoke showing.
They say the fire had run up the side of the house on the outside and under the siding and between the studs.
Crews had the fire under control by 7:15 p.m.
They say the estimated damage done to the apartment is about $2,000.
No one was displaced and there were no injuries.
This incident is still under investigation.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom