New FEMA floodmaps show changes in Virginia Beach
Depending on where you live, your flood insurance rates could be going up…or they could be going down.
New FEMA floodmaps should be released later this year and they show that there have been some changes in flood zones in parts of Virginia Beach.
Citizens have through May 5 to go online to the city’s webpage to view the maps to make comments and appeals.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified