New FEMA floodmaps show changes in Virginia Beach
Depending on where you live, your flood insurance rates could be going up…or they could be going down.
New FEMA floodmaps should be released later this year and they show that there have been some changes in flood zones in parts of Virginia Beach.
Citizens have through May 5 to go online to the city’s webpage to view the maps to make comments and appeals.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave