Facebook allows father to see deceased son’s ‘Look Back’ video
John Berlin, of St. Louis, uploaded a video to YouTube Wednesday asking Mark Zuckerberg and the Facebook team to get access to his son’s video. According to Facebook’s terms, when someone dies, their page is memorialized. However, Facebook does not give family members access to the deceased person’s page or memorial page.
“I’m calling out to Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook. You’ve been putting out these new movies – these one minute movies that everyone has been sharing, and I think they’re great,” Berlin said, referring to the “Look Back” videos that were part of Facebook’s 10-year anniversary.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations