Facebook allows father to see deceased son’s ‘Look Back’ video
John Berlin, of St. Louis, uploaded a video to YouTube Wednesday asking Mark Zuckerberg and the Facebook team to get access to his son’s video. According to Facebook’s terms, when someone dies, their page is memorialized. However, Facebook does not give family members access to the deceased person’s page or memorial page.
“I’m calling out to Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook. You’ve been putting out these new movies – these one minute movies that everyone has been sharing, and I think they’re great,” Berlin said, referring to the “Look Back” videos that were part of Facebook’s 10-year anniversary.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested