Local athletes celebrate National Signing Day in Hampton Roads
It was a big day at many of the high schools across Hampton Roads.
Wednesday was national signing day where student athletes committed to the college of their choice.
Their parent’s celebrated their kids getting a college scholarship.
At Cox High School, 16 student athletes signed their “John Hancock” on the dotted line in front of parents, friends and classmates.
They will take their talents to Ohio State, Virginia, Texas and Shenandoah University to name a few. It’s a day they have been anticipating for a long time.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend