Is this video the funniest school closings message ever?!
After last week’s snow I think everyone in Hampton Roads and Northeast North Carolina can relate to this video. After days and days and days of sending out near identical snow closing messages to parents, a Kentucky school principal and drama teacher decided to have some fun with one message.
“We like to have fun at our school. So, after several school closings due to snow and cold, we recorded this call to parents to see if we could make them laugh. I think we succeeded,” read the message under the video posted on YouTube. “Boone County Schools in Kentucky is one of the nation’s finest. And, our awesome parents deserve this chuckle.”
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home