New footage released of Felix Baumgartner’s record parachute jump
New footage of Felix Baumgartner’s record setting parachute jump from the edge of space in 2012 has just been released. The film was shot on several GoPro cameras attached to Baumgartner’s suit and the capsule that took him to the edge of space. Baumgartner set three world records with the jump.
“I wish you could see what I can see,” said Baumgartner before stepping from a pod suspended 128,100 feet above the ground. “Sometimes, you have to get up really high to understand how small you are.”
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Update: Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'