Designer spends years building Boeing 777 model – out of manila folders
Luca Iaconi-Stewart has spent years building an incredible 1:60 model of a Boeing 777 – out of manila folders. The young designer draws the forms in Adobe Illustrator, then prints them out on the folders before cutting them out, according to Wired.
Iaconi-Stewart devoted an entire summer just to the seats (20 minutes for an economy seat, four to six hours for business class, and eight hours for first class). Tweezers helped. He designed the engines in about a month and assembled them in four.
Check out some of the YouTube videos of his work, and see many more amazing photos on his Flickr stream.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery