Designer spends years building Boeing 777 model – out of manila folders
Luca Iaconi-Stewart has spent years building an incredible 1:60 model of a Boeing 777 – out of manila folders. The young designer draws the forms in Adobe Illustrator, then prints them out on the folders before cutting them out, according to Wired.
Iaconi-Stewart devoted an entire summer just to the seats (20 minutes for an economy seat, four to six hours for business class, and eight hours for first class). Tweezers helped. He designed the engines in about a month and assembled them in four.
Check out some of the YouTube videos of his work, and see many more amazing photos on his Flickr stream.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home