Chesapeake Police seek identity of man seen using stolen credit card
Chesapeake Police are looking to identify an individual who used a stolen credit card inside various stores in Portsmouth.
Police say a residential burglary was committed on January 19th in the 3000 block of Bertram Street. The victim’s wallet containing several credit cards was stolen.
Surveillance video captured a man using the cards inside several Portsmouth stores.
If anyone has information regarding the identity of this individual they are encouraged to call, text or submit an on-line tip to the Chesapeake Crime Line.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach