Chesapeake Police seek identity of man seen using stolen credit card
Chesapeake Police are looking to identify an individual who used a stolen credit card inside various stores in Portsmouth.
Police say a residential burglary was committed on January 19th in the 3000 block of Bertram Street. The victim’s wallet containing several credit cards was stolen.
Surveillance video captured a man using the cards inside several Portsmouth stores.
If anyone has information regarding the identity of this individual they are encouraged to call, text or submit an on-line tip to the Chesapeake Crime Line.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'