Chesapeake Police seek identity of man seen using stolen credit card
Chesapeake Police are looking to identify an individual who used a stolen credit card inside various stores in Portsmouth.
Police say a residential burglary was committed on January 19th in the 3000 block of Bertram Street. The victim’s wallet containing several credit cards was stolen.
Surveillance video captured a man using the cards inside several Portsmouth stores.
If anyone has information regarding the identity of this individual they are encouraged to call, text or submit an on-line tip to the Chesapeake Crime Line.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen