Record breaking cold temperatures in Hampton Roads
RECORD LOW TEMPERATURES
We have already set two new low temperature records this morning, and tie another.
Norfolk: 7° (new record)
Elizabeth City: 9° (tied the record)
Wallops Island: 5° (new record)
Note… These are our three official record keeping sites in Hampton Roads and Northeastern North Carolina.
With 11.5″ of snow in Norfolk, January 2014 ranks sixth on the list of highest January monthly snowfall totals.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations