Budweiser’s ‘Puppy Love’ Super Bowl commerical will melt your heart
Budweiser is aiming to win over Super Bowl viewers again with their popular iconic Clydesdales – but this time they will share the screen with their new “best bud” in a commercial titled “Puppy Love.”
The ad is a sequel to last year’s incredibly popular “Brotherhood” ad campaign featuring Warm Springs Ranch in Missouri, where the beer company raises its iconic horses. This year’s ad features a puppy adoption center next door.
In the commercial, an adorable Labrador Retriever manages to keep escaping to the horse farm to see his “best bud,” a Clydesdale.
When the puppy is about 10-months-old, a man attempts to purchase the Lab. But what happens when he attempts to take the dog away from his “best bud,”? That’s when you will have to just grab a tissue and watch.
Budweiser has another emotional ad planned for Sunday named “A Hero’s Welcome.” It looks like we may need another tissue on Sunday.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom