Cranberry Apple Streusel Cake
Cranberry Apple Streusel Cake YIELD: 1 each 8” cake
2 each apples, peeled, cored and coarsely chopped 4 tbsp. butter
1 cup sugar 4 tbsp. Sugar
1 egg, whisked 3/4 cup flour
½ cup butter, melted 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 ¼ tsp. baking soda
1 ¼ tsp. cinnamon
¼ tsp. nutmeg
¼ tsp. allspice
¾ cup cranberries (fresh or frozen)
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour and cinnamon and mix on low speed until small crumbs form.
1. Combine sugar, melted butter and eggs in a large bowl.
2. Add chopped apples and mix to combine.
3. Sift dry ingredients.
4. Add sifted dry ingredients to wet mixture and fold until almost combined.
5. Fold in cranberries. Be careful not to over mix batter.
6. Place in greased, papered and floured 8” cake pan.
7. Place streusel on top of unbaked cake.
8. Bake in 350 oven and bake 45-60 minutes until fully baked.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen