Chief Clevon Daye
Today we honor Chief Clevon Daye.
He served 23 years in the united states coast guard before retiring in December, and had duty stations in Yorktown, Chesapeake and Cape May New Jersey. Chief Daye has received a number of awards, including: coast guard achievement medal with operational device — with 2 gold stars, coast guard commandant’s letter of commendation ribbon with 2 gold stars. The coast guard presidential unit citation, good conduct medal, and humanitarian service medal. Newschannel three thanks him for his service.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery