Three displaced after attic fire in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Va. – Three people have been displaced after an attic fire at a Virginia Beach home on Friday.
This happened in the 3700 block of Kings Point Road.
Crews went to the scene at 8:45 p.m. and the fire was declared under control at 9 p.m.
All three occupants and a dog were able to get out safely.
No one was injured.
Officials say the fire started in the attic. It has been ruled accidental due to problems with electrical wiring.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation