Three displaced after attic fire in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Va. – Three people have been displaced after an attic fire at a Virginia Beach home on Friday.
This happened in the 3700 block of Kings Point Road.
Crews went to the scene at 8:45 p.m. and the fire was declared under control at 9 p.m.
All three occupants and a dog were able to get out safely.
No one was injured.
Officials say the fire started in the attic. It has been ruled accidental due to problems with electrical wiring.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave