Still a few icy patches around Norfolk after snow
Norfolk, Va. - The roads are mostly clear around the city of Norfolk, but there are still a few slick spots around the area, especially on secondary roads and around neighborhoods.
Crews say they are trying to use taxpayers’ money more efficiently, and they’ve been focused primarily on the main roads and highways leaving the sun to thaw out other spots in the area.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom