Still a few icy patches around Norfolk after snow
Norfolk, Va. - The roads are mostly clear around the city of Norfolk, but there are still a few slick spots around the area, especially on secondary roads and around neighborhoods.
Crews say they are trying to use taxpayers’ money more efficiently, and they’ve been focused primarily on the main roads and highways leaving the sun to thaw out other spots in the area.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel