Richmond man charged with robbery of a JCC 7-Eleven
Police in James City County have charged a 44-year-old Richmond man with robbery of the 7-Eleven in Norge that occurred on January 4th.
Police say Ronnie Samuel Cook allegedly entered the store at 7211 Richmond Road, approached the clerk and asked to purchase a lottery ticket.
He then sent the clerk towards the bathroom and fled while she headed in that direction.
Cook is currently being held in the Richmond City Jail without bond for murder. He is accused of stabbing his 78-year-old mother to death on the morning of Jan. 4 in Richmond prior to coming to James City County. He was arrested on Jan. 5 for the murder and is also suspected of robbing a Henrico County Shell Station that same day.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom