Norfolk drivers still dealing with slick roads after snowfall
Many anticipated the first snow of 2014, but now drivers are having a difficult time trying to get around Hampton Roads on the slick, icy roads.
VDOT crews have already cleared many of the main roads and highways, but several side roads are still covered in ice.
NewsChannel 3′s Jackie Morlock rode around on the slick roads to have a look at the conditions.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- UPDATE: Cargo ship runs aground in Virginia Beach; crews to start salvage plan Friday
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call