Mom on Dealz – Spray paint the snow?
The kids are out of school – and our favorite coupon expert, Sharon Wood of Mom on Dealz, joins us today via Skype!
Blaine Stewart and Kristen Crowley are Skyping with Sharon as she plays with her son in the snow. (He’s making a robot snow man.)
Well, what to do on a snow day? Sharon talks about Valentine’s Day crafts, making a snow man, and even fun with food coloring! Sharon says parents can take some food coloring, put it in a spray bottle, and give it to kids to ‘spray paint the snow’.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend