Crews work to treat icy roads in Chesapeake
Chesapeake, Va. – This morning, drivers had to take it easy on the main roads through Chesapeake with snow and ice still packed down and the lanes were hard to even see.
But after a few hours, it was a different story at Greenbrier Parkway and Eden Way.
With some help from the sun and crews out all morning using plows and laying down salt and sand, most of the main roads were clear by around noon.
So with no work or school today, the Garcia family decided to test out the sleds their kids never got to use last year.
Even if it’s not too deep, it’s a lot more snow than the kids are used to.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Bullying or Fun? Military spouses go to battle over "Dependa" on Facebook
- Wait -- they found a gun hidden WHERE?!
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- UPDATE: Woman caught on camera stealing from baby's grave explains why she did it