Would you eat it: Chocolate-flavored fried chicken
A restaurant opening in Los Angeles in March will feature chocolate-flavored fried chicken.
The restaurant, which will be called ChocoChicken, will open in the South Park District of Downtown Los Angeles.
The man behind the idea is Adam Fleischman, who also runs the chains Umami burger chain and other restaurants, according to LA Weekly.
“This isn’t mole, traditional fried chicken or even chicken just dipped in chocolate,” Fleischman says. He goes on to claim the chocolate-batter dipped chicken has that “crack factor” he looks for in restaurant brands.
Chocolate chicken not enough for you? Never fear. There will also be biscuits, sides, beer, wine and cocktails.
So what do you think – would you eat it?
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery