Sears and Kmart recall fan heaters due to fire and burn hazards
Sears and Kmart are recalling more than 42,500 fan heaters due to fire and burn hazrads, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
The recall involves Kenmore oscillating fan heaters with model number 127.90914310. The model number and Kenmore are printed on a silver sticker on the bottom of the unit. The fan heaters are gray and white, measure about 12 inches tall by 9 inches wide, have two dials at the top for temperature and fan speed and a red on-off button on the front base. Kenmore is printed on the front bottom of the fan heaters.
Sears and Kmart have received seven reports of the fan heaters smoking or catching fire, including two reports of injuries.
Injuries include one report of smoke inhalation and one report of a blister to a consumer’s finger.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations