Norfolk fire crews respond to heater problem at adult living facility
Norfolk, Va. – Fire units were called to Baker’s Home for Adults, located at 740 Boush Street, to inspect a problem with a heater.
A firefighter on scene tells NewsChannel 3 an extension cord sparked, causing a little smoke and a little char on one wall.
The issue is minor, officials say.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates as they are available.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million