Norfolk fire crews respond to heater problem at adult living facility
Norfolk, Va. – Fire units were called to Baker’s Home for Adults, located at 740 Boush Street, to inspect a problem with a heater.
A firefighter on scene tells NewsChannel 3 an extension cord sparked, causing a little smoke and a little char on one wall.
The issue is minor, officials say.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates as they are available.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations