Southport-Fort Fisher midday ferry runs cancelled Tuesday for ramp repairs
Midday departures on the Southport-Fort Fisher ferry route have been cancelled for Tuesday, January 14 in order to make repairs on the ramp and gantry at the Southport Ferry Terminal.
All departures between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. will be canceled from both sides on Tuesday. The midday cancellations will allow for local commuters to still use the ferry to go to and from their homes and workplaces.
The amended schedule for Tuesday, January 14 will be as follows:
• Departing Southport at 5:30 a.m., 7, 7:45, 8:30, 9:15, 1 p.m., 1:45, 2:30, 3:15, 4, 4:45, and 6:15.
• Departing Fort Fisher at 6:15 a.m., 7:45, 8:30, 9:15, 1:45 p.m., 2:30, 3:15, 4, 4:45, 5:30, and 7.
For additional information, please call the Southport terminal at (910) 457-6942.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom