Beat the E-ZPass deadline
Hampton Roads commuters are proving that they can be motivated by deadlines!
This time, the subject is foot traffic on the campus of Old Dominion University. Students and staff were lining up to get their EZ Pass transponders.
And how did students and staff learn of this offer that they somehow now can’t seem to refuse?
Many of them say they learned about this on the news.
It’s a math lesson that’s coming to a campus near you!
“We have several on-campus events scheduled for TCC and also NSU, because when the students were out on winter break, we weren’t able to coordinate events like this,” says Leila Rice, Public Affairs Manager for Elizabeth River Crossings.
The campus is one of several “last chance” opportunities commuters will have to sign up and still get five free trips with the EZ Pass transponder!
But in order to roll up on the special deal, you need to know where to go.
“So if they obtain the transponders at the events we host on those campuses that day, we will extend the five free trips offer to them as well,” says Rice.
For more information about how to get an E-ZPass, click here.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time