Section of West Washington Street in Suffolk to close
Suffolk, Va. – The 100 block of West Washington Street will be closed to thru traffic from Monday, January 13 through Friday, January 31 so that contractors can make the necessary water and sewer connections as part of the downtown mixed use redevelopment project.
Detour signs will be in place to alert the public.
In coordination with the closure for the utility work, the Department of Public Utilities will be performing investigation and repair work of existing sanitary sewer laterals serving the structures on the north side of West Washington Street to minimize future impacts to the traveling public.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach