Cracked light rail track reported at Kidd Blvd. in Norfolk
Cold weather has cracked an eastbound light rail track at Kidd Blvd., according to a Tweet from Hampton Roads Transit.
HRT says a speed restriction is in place until repairs are made.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 as updates come in.
Cold weather has cracked an eastbound light rail track at Kidd Blvd. We have a speed restriction in place until repairs are made.—
HamptonRoadsTransit (@gohrt_com) January 09, 2014
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million