Cracked light rail track reported at Kidd Blvd. in Norfolk
Cold weather has cracked an eastbound light rail track at Kidd Blvd., according to a Tweet from Hampton Roads Transit.
HRT says a speed restriction is in place until repairs are made.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 as updates come in.
Cold weather has cracked an eastbound light rail track at Kidd Blvd. We have a speed restriction in place until repairs are made.—
HamptonRoadsTransit (@gohrt_com) January 09, 2014
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found