VDOT says they are prepared for Tuesday morning’s freezing temperatures
The Virginia Department of Transportation tells NewsChannel 3 they are monitoring weather conditions around the clock. Temperatures are expected to sharply drop on Tuesday morning.
They say crews are prepared to respond based on current and predicted conditions.
They are paying special attention to bridges, ramps and overpasses. Crews will treat roadways with anti-icing chemicals if necessary.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach