VDOT says they are prepared for Tuesday morning’s freezing temperatures
The Virginia Department of Transportation tells NewsChannel 3 they are monitoring weather conditions around the clock. Temperatures are expected to sharply drop on Tuesday morning.
They say crews are prepared to respond based on current and predicted conditions.
They are paying special attention to bridges, ramps and overpasses. Crews will treat roadways with anti-icing chemicals if necessary.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend