Suffolk Police investigating crash involving USPS truck
Suffolk Police are currently on the scene of a two-vehicle accident involving a USPS truck and a pickup truck.
The accident occurred at approximately 4:23 p.m. in the 1500 block of Wilroy Road.
The driver of the postal truck was airlifted to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital via Nightingale with what are believed to be non life threatening injuries. The driver of the pickup truck was not injured.
One lane is currently shut down and officers are on scene alternating traffic while the accident scene is being cleared.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found