Man robs 7-eleven of money, cigarettes and lottery tickets in JCC
James City County, Va- Police are looking for a suspect that robbed a 7-eleven located at 7211 Richmond Rd. The suspect walked in the store and approached the clerk, and asked to buy a lottery ticket. He then threatened the clerk and demanded she give him the money out of the cash register, several packs of cigarettes and lottery tickets. The suspect made the clerk to walk to the bathroom, and he then left the store on foot.
Police say he walked behind the store toward the Kristiansand Office Park and got into a white care and drove off.
No weapon was shown during the robbery and no one was injured. The suspect described as a black man, between the ages of 35-45 years old, 5’10″-6′ tall, wearing a bulky black and blue jacket.
Anyone with information is being asked to call the crimeline at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales