Biggest scams to hit Hampton Roads in 2013
Con artists convinced countless people in Hampton Roads to hand over their hard-earned money in hopes of big returns. Investigator Jessica Larche has a look back at some of the biggest scams to hit Hampton Roads residents in 2013.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million