Barbara discusses the Steelers’ playoff probability
It’s a big weekend if you love football, and for Steeler fans like Barbara Ciara, it’s a nail biter!
The first five seeds have already been set. The sixth seed is being fought over between four possible teams.
According to a probability calculator, Miami leads with a 59 percent chance. The Ravens with 22 percent, the Chargers with 10 percent, and according to the calculator, the Steelers bring up the read with a 9 percent chance of making it.
Barbara, however, is holding out hope.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom