Barbara discusses the Steelers’ playoff probability
It’s a big weekend if you love football, and for Steeler fans like Barbara Ciara, it’s a nail biter!
The first five seeds have already been set. The sixth seed is being fought over between four possible teams.
According to a probability calculator, Miami leads with a 59 percent chance. The Ravens with 22 percent, the Chargers with 10 percent, and according to the calculator, the Steelers bring up the read with a 9 percent chance of making it.
Barbara, however, is holding out hope.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'