Update: Juvenile charged in stabbing death of Norfolk couple
UPDATE: Norfolk Police have charged a 16-year-old male with two counts of second-degree murder in connection with the stabbing deaths of Carol and Wayne Parker on Thursday.
Police are not releasing any more information as he is a juvenile. The motive remains under investigation.
Norfolk, Va. – Police are investigating after a man and a woman were fatally stabbed at a Norfolk home on Thursday.
Police are now investigating this as a double homicide.
They say this happened at around 4 p.m. in the 1000 Block of Bland Street.
The couple has been identified as 57-year-old Carol Parker and 55-year-old Wayne Parker.
The motive is still unknown and there are no charges at this time.
A spokesperson for Va. Dominion Power says Carol Parker worked for them for 35 years. They released this statement about her death:
“Our hearts go out to Carol’s family and friends. We are all shocked and saddened by this tragedy. Carol was a longtime, beloved member of our Dominion family. She was a wonderful person who loved to help people. She put her heart and soul into her job. She will be sorely missed.”
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen