Chobani Greek Yogurt will no longer be sold at Whole Foods, report says
Chobani Greek Yogurt is getting the boot from Whole Foods’ store shelves.
The Wall Street Journal reports the move comes as Whole Foods moves away from selling foods with genetically modified organisms.
Chobani markets its yogurt as containing only natural ingredients, but it has received complaints from consumer advocacy groups for its use of milk that comes from dairy cows fed with GMO animal feed.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’