Chobani Greek Yogurt will no longer be sold at Whole Foods, report says
Chobani Greek Yogurt is getting the boot from Whole Foods’ store shelves.
The Wall Street Journal reports the move comes as Whole Foods moves away from selling foods with genetically modified organisms.
Chobani markets its yogurt as containing only natural ingredients, but it has received complaints from consumer advocacy groups for its use of milk that comes from dairy cows fed with GMO animal feed.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found