Chobani Greek Yogurt will no longer be sold at Whole Foods, report says
Chobani Greek Yogurt is getting the boot from Whole Foods’ store shelves.
The Wall Street Journal reports the move comes as Whole Foods moves away from selling foods with genetically modified organisms.
Chobani markets its yogurt as containing only natural ingredients, but it has received complaints from consumer advocacy groups for its use of milk that comes from dairy cows fed with GMO animal feed.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time