GY SGT George Moscopulos
Today we honor Gunnery Sergeant George Moscopulos.
He joined the Marine Corps when he was just 17 years old.
He served in World War II and the Korean War.
After serving in the Marine Corps he joined the reserves.
During that time he also worked as a firefighter for the city of Norfolk — a job he held for 25 years. Newschannel three thanks him for his service.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom