Child sexual predator arrested by US Marshals
The United States Marshal for the Eastern District of Virginia has announced the capture of Richard “Andy” Barnett.
Barnett was wanted out of Norfolk for taking indecent liberties with a child, animate object sexual penetration of a child and aggravated sexual battery of a victim under 13. The crimes are alleged to have happened sometime in 2008-2010.
Barnett was arrested in Long Beach, California on Tuesday by US Marshals from the Pacific Southwest Regional Fugitive Task Force after an exhaustive investigation. He’s currently being housed at the Long Beach City Jail awaiting extradition back to Virginia.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time