Virginia man dies after getting ejected during vehicle accident
Cape Charles, Va. – A 21-year-old man is dead after a single-vehicle accident in Cape Charles on Tuesday.
State Police say this happened on Route 13 north of Route 644. Calls came in about the accident at around 1 p.m.
Police say the man, Anthony Scott McHan, was driving a 2001 Toyota Tundra that was going northbound on Route 13. They say McHan lost control of the vehicle and ran off the road. The vehicle overturned several times and he was ejected. He died at the scene.
Police say he was not wearing a seat belt at the time. Alcohol was not a factor.
McHan was from Exmore, Virginia. His family has been notified.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen