Florida man gets slapped with 142 felony charges after posting selfies on Instagram
Palm Beach, Fla. – A 19-year-old Florida man posted selfies of himself in Instagram and ended up in jail facing 142 felony charges.
A sheriff in Palm Beach spotted the images on Dupree Johnson’s Instagram page according to the Huffington Post.
They say Johnson had a record that included grand theft, burglary, and felony possession of a firearm. The Sheriff decided to have a closer look at the images posted and authorities issued a search warrant for his home.
When they searched Johnson’s house, the Huffington Post says deputies discovered a glock, a stolen Tech-9mm pistol as well as stolen jewelry, electronics and firearms according to the Miami New Times.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel