Florida man gets slapped with 142 felony charges after posting selfies on Instagram
Palm Beach, Fla. – A 19-year-old Florida man posted selfies of himself in Instagram and ended up in jail facing 142 felony charges.
A sheriff in Palm Beach spotted the images on Dupree Johnson’s Instagram page according to the Huffington Post.
They say Johnson had a record that included grand theft, burglary, and felony possession of a firearm. The Sheriff decided to have a closer look at the images posted and authorities issued a search warrant for his home.
When they searched Johnson’s house, the Huffington Post says deputies discovered a glock, a stolen Tech-9mm pistol as well as stolen jewelry, electronics and firearms according to the Miami New Times.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car