Man accused of selling stolen items in pawn shop
Newport News, Va. – Newport News police say they’ve identified a suspect because he went to a pawn shop.
They are looking for 18-year-old Fred Maurice Smith, Jr.
Police say Smith sold stolen items at a local pawn shop.
Now he’s charged with possession of stolen property and obtaining money through false pretenses.
If you have any information about Fred Smith, Jr., call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'