Man accused of selling stolen items in pawn shop
Newport News, Va. – Newport News police say they’ve identified a suspect because he went to a pawn shop.
They are looking for 18-year-old Fred Maurice Smith, Jr.
Police say Smith sold stolen items at a local pawn shop.
Now he’s charged with possession of stolen property and obtaining money through false pretenses.
If you have any information about Fred Smith, Jr., call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery