Man accused of selling stolen items in pawn shop
Newport News, Va. – Newport News police say they’ve identified a suspect because he went to a pawn shop.
They are looking for 18-year-old Fred Maurice Smith, Jr.
Police say Smith sold stolen items at a local pawn shop.
Now he’s charged with possession of stolen property and obtaining money through false pretenses.
If you have any information about Fred Smith, Jr., call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found