Virginia Beach Pearl Harbor survivors honor the fallen
Virginia Beach, Va. – Seventy-two years ago on this day, 36-hundred servicemen men were either wounded or killed.
In Virginia Beach, pearl harbor survivors and active duty service members honored the memory of those killed in the pearl harbor attacks.
Today’s memorial at Little Creek started exactly at 12:55 PM. The exact time of the Japanese attack on December 7th 1941.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found