Family and friends honor those killed in drunk driving accidents
Dozens of people gathered Tuesday night in Virginia Beach for a candlelight vigil to remember loved ones who died in drunk driving accidents.
A wall of photos shows just some of the people who were honored by family, friends, and law enforcement.
They did have something to celebrate: The number of alcohol-related crashes is down for the 5th consecutive year.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery