NC – More than 40 new laws now in effect
North Carolina – More than 40 new laws in North Carolina went into effect Sunday.
The new laws include changes on firing a gun, reporting child abuse and school bus safety.
There is also a law aiming to prevent the Westboro Baptist Church from protesting funerals of service members.
Click here to read about the new laws.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found