NC – More than 40 new laws now in effect
North Carolina – More than 40 new laws in North Carolina went into effect Sunday.
The new laws include changes on firing a gun, reporting child abuse and school bus safety.
There is also a law aiming to prevent the Westboro Baptist Church from protesting funerals of service members.
Click here to read about the new laws.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9