Stranger steps up to pay struggling mother’s layaway bill
Lexington, Massachusetts – A struggling mother of three who wanted to make Christmas special for her children was in for a big surprise when she went to pay off her layaway bill at Walmart. It turns out she was too late because someone else had already paid the bill for her.
According to WCVB.com, Allison Moran, the mother, says the bill was paid by a total stranger.
“I was just in shock. When I told the kids, I was in tears. I am so grateful,” said Moran.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave