Stranger steps up to pay struggling mother’s layaway bill
Lexington, Massachusetts – A struggling mother of three who wanted to make Christmas special for her children was in for a big surprise when she went to pay off her layaway bill at Walmart. It turns out she was too late because someone else had already paid the bill for her.
According to WCVB.com, Allison Moran, the mother, says the bill was paid by a total stranger.
“I was just in shock. When I told the kids, I was in tears. I am so grateful,” said Moran.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight