Shoppers line up for Black Friday deals
Folks are already sleeping outside to snag good deals.
Thirteen years of waiting in line for Black Friday and George Wessell can’t remember it being colder.
“With the weather, usually we just come out in sleeping bags and chairs. That’s pretty good, but this year with the weather, definitely tent, tarp, heater everything,” says Wessell.
He and his friend Joey put up the tent in this morning’s rain; that’s when they decided a heater was a must.
Brian Epling’s was a little further back. He was 4th in line.
He did not have a heater so his warmth came from a lot of layers.
“Once you get in the tent, you know the wind blocks, the tent blocks the wind so it’s not bad at all,” says Epling.
What all these people are getting tomorrow is some much needed reinforcements, in the way of coffee from family bringing it their way.
Best Buy opens up not on Friday but Thursday doors open up in just 19 hours at 6 pm.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel