UFC fighter trains for upcoming match in Virginia Beach gym
Virginia Beach, Va. – UFC fighter Matt “The Immortal” Brown headed to the Olympus Fitness and Martial Arts gym in Virginia Beach to train for his upcoming match.
Matt shares his training regimen for his upcoming match against Carlos Condit on December 14, 2013. “The Immortal” also shares his story of overcoming personal challenges in life that gave him his nickname today.
NewsChannel 3′s Kevin Rafferty brings you more from this exciting interview.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery