UFC fighter trains for upcoming match in Virginia Beach gym
Virginia Beach, Va. – UFC fighter Matt “The Immortal” Brown headed to the Olympus Fitness and Martial Arts gym in Virginia Beach to train for his upcoming match.
Matt shares his training regimen for his upcoming match against Carlos Condit on December 14, 2013. “The Immortal” also shares his story of overcoming personal challenges in life that gave him his nickname today.
NewsChannel 3′s Kevin Rafferty brings you more from this exciting interview.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel