The dog ate a girl’s homework, and needed surgery to recover
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — The excuse of “the dog ate my homework” was true to an extreme in one recent case.
A science project, a chocolate volcano, was too much of a temptation for one family’s dog, Reggie.
The problem was the volcano had metal pins in it. The dog ate a whole bunch of them and had to go to the vet to have them removed. The vet used magnets as well as surgery to fix the dog up.
The girl who lost her homework assignment provided X-rays to her teacher to make her story stick.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom