Michael Vick hands out turkeys to local families

Posted on: 3:30 pm, November 22, 2013, by

Michael Vick personally handed out turkeys with the Team Vick Foundation on Friday afternoon in Newport News.

The Thanksgiving Turkey Give-Away was hosted by the foundation as a way to give back to local families in need.

“Team Vick Foundation helps those in need, especially during the holidays.” says Michael Vick, Philadelphia Quarterback and Founder of Team Vick Foundation. “Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on our blessings and spend time with family. I am thankful for the opportunity to give back to my community.”

Submit Your Photo

• I'm Wondering says:

jimmy j, how many your family got?

• Nadira Miles says:

That negative comment is unnecessary! It’s a positive thing he did.

• Mrs. Lavorne Jones says:

Very good Deed! Micheal!!! V7 all the way!!!

• kathy says:

Nothing he does can make up for what he did!!!!

• Eric says:

I agree with you Nadira. What does a man have to do to right a wrong? GOD forgives us everyday for the constants sins we ALL commit daily and who is more forgiving than GOD? But we as mere immortals can not forgive, I didn’t say forget, just realize we all make mistakes, well maybe not Kathy…

• Windy says:

You are still a POS in sooo many eyes!You will never redeem yourself you murderer!!!

• Irish Cornaire says:

Not impressed Vick,ye are and will always be a dog killer in our eyes,wot ye did is not forgettable or forgivable and never will be!

• Eric says:

Funny how Mike Vick is so hated and the non stop outpouring of comments but he goes to jail for what he did but Trayvon Martin’s killer George Zimmerman walks free, keeps his gun and pulls it out on two more people and no one cares. I don’t hear the disapproval on that…hypocrites.

• Meshia says:

I’m sorry but call me ignorant if you wish..people kill animals everyday. The turkeys he passed out someone killed, the beef we eat someone killed, the pork we eat someone killed, do I need to go further..True we don’t eat dogs or at least I hope not..but get over it..the human life is way more precious than the life of a dog so why are we more forgiving for human death than the death of a dog. Vick if you or your publicist reads this. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. GOD FORGAVE YOU AS SOON AS YOU ASKED FOR IT..