KMart Christmas commercial causes controversy
Love it or hate it, you can’t deny a new KMart commercial definitely gets your attention.
The commercial starts with a shot of six men standing behind a curtain while ringing bells. It’s what happens after the curtain is pulled back that people are talking about.
The men, wearing tuxedo tops with boxer bottoms, squat down and begin shaking their booties to the song “Jingle Bells.”
People flooded the KMart Facebook page with compliments and complaints about the ad.
“I think the boxer commercial is AWESOME! Well done for thinking out of the box(ers)!” wrote one person.
Another disagreed. “I think KMart needs to rethink this ad. For those of us who view Christmas as a Holy Day, this ad reduces the season to cheapness. I will avoid KMart shopping this season.”
Is the commercial funny or offensive? Let us know in the comments below or on our Facebook page.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial