KMart Christmas commercial causes controversy
Love it or hate it, you can’t deny a new KMart commercial definitely gets your attention.
The commercial starts with a shot of six men standing behind a curtain while ringing bells. It’s what happens after the curtain is pulled back that people are talking about.
The men, wearing tuxedo tops with boxer bottoms, squat down and begin shaking their booties to the song “Jingle Bells.”
People flooded the KMart Facebook page with compliments and complaints about the ad.
“I think the boxer commercial is AWESOME! Well done for thinking out of the box(ers)!” wrote one person.
Another disagreed. “I think KMart needs to rethink this ad. For those of us who view Christmas as a Holy Day, this ad reduces the season to cheapness. I will avoid KMart shopping this season.”
Is the commercial funny or offensive? Let us know in the comments below or on our Facebook page.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- One dead, eight hurt in multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains