Chesapeake preschoolers take action for families in need
Chesapeake, Va. – A Chesapeake preschool class is proving you don’t have to be an adult to help those in need.
The Primrose preschoolers are taking action to help the Southeastern Virginia Food Bank.
The four-year-olds and five-year-olds shopped at Farm Fresh with the money they raised themselves by doing household chores.
Check out their results – they bought dozens of canned goods and non-perishable foods for less fortunate families.
Students not only learned how to stick to a budget, but also a life lesson we all should learn – generosity.
This is the fourth year in a row that Primrose Preschools have taken action and gotten results for our area food bank.Submit Your Photo
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found