Chesapeake preschoolers take action for families in need
Chesapeake, Va. – A Chesapeake preschool class is proving you don’t have to be an adult to help those in need.
The Primrose preschoolers are taking action to help the Southeastern Virginia Food Bank.
The four-year-olds and five-year-olds shopped at Farm Fresh with the money they raised themselves by doing household chores.
Check out their results – they bought dozens of canned goods and non-perishable foods for less fortunate families.
Students not only learned how to stick to a budget, but also a life lesson we all should learn – generosity.
This is the fourth year in a row that Primrose Preschools have taken action and gotten results for our area food bank.Submit Your Photo
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'