Chesapeake preschoolers take action for families in need
Chesapeake, Va. – A Chesapeake preschool class is proving you don’t have to be an adult to help those in need.
The Primrose preschoolers are taking action to help the Southeastern Virginia Food Bank.
The four-year-olds and five-year-olds shopped at Farm Fresh with the money they raised themselves by doing household chores.
Check out their results – they bought dozens of canned goods and non-perishable foods for less fortunate families.
Students not only learned how to stick to a budget, but also a life lesson we all should learn – generosity.
This is the fourth year in a row that Primrose Preschools have taken action and gotten results for our area food bank.Submit Your Photo
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time