Fire destroys two businesses in South Norfolk section of Chesapeake
Chesapeake, Va. – Two businesses were destroyed in an early-morning warehouse fire in the South Norfolk section of Chesapeake.
Fire crews arrived at the warehouse around 2:30am to find the building fully engulfed in flames.
No injuries were reported in the blaze, which was brought under control at 3:15am. The building appears to be a total loss.
The two businesses operating out of the structure are B & G Bus & Truck Repair and Bray Restoration Specialists, according to Captain Saunders.
Multiple vehicles were damaged or destroyed in the fire, including two charter buses.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation