Parents’ Corner: Help for the Elves
It’s that time of year again when that zany little elf makes his way from the North Pole to your house to keep an eye your kids, and keep them in line, until the holidays!
Of course, while he is here, he usually has a little fun while you are sleeping – and we are going to give him some more ideas for this year’s stay!
Angela Douglas, a mom and blogger, shows us how to create some memorable ideas for your Elf on the Shelf this year.
Take photos of your elf’s adventures!
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend