Fugitive wanted for hit and run in Norfolk
A fugitive is wanted for a hit and run and police say that wasn’t the only crime she committed on that October night.
They are looking for 33-year-old Julie Clark.
On October 29th, police say she hit a man walking on Ligon Street with her car and drove away.
Police say the victim survived his injuries.
Clark was stopped later that night and charged with driving under the influence.
After investigating the hit and run, police charged her with that crime, too.
But by the time the new warrants were issued, Clark had already been let out of the city jail.
Police say Clark has been on the run ever since and even missed her DUI court date.
Her last address was on Dory Drive in Virginia Beach.
If you have any information about Julie Clark, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million